The Amateur Radio Club of Columbia County, Inc. sponsors VE Testing on the second Saturday of Every Month.
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to register for an upcoming examination session.
The Columbia County VE Team examination sessions begin at 9 AM local time.
POB1 1305 Interstate Parkway Augusta Ga. 30909.
What to bring to the Test Session:
Quick List (details are below):
1. Pen and Pencil
2. Government Issued Photo ID
4. Federal Registration Number (FRN) apps.fcc.gov
5. Copy of Current “OFFICIAL” License Printed Out to Submit if upgrading current license
6. Arrive 10 Minutes Early
1. All applicants should bring a pencil, pen or both.
2. All applicants must present a government issued photo identification. If an applicant is already licensed, he/she must bring a copy of his/her current license to be included in paperwork sent to ARRL/VEC.
3. The fee for testing is $15.00 cash or check made out to ARCCC, Inc.
4. It is recommended that all applicants use their FRN. If you do not have an FRN from another license issued by the FCC, you may register for and receive an FRN prior to taking the exam it is required to fill out the 605 form for testing. Temecula Center for Wisdom Teeth & Dental Implants, California gathers dental implant specialist experts. You may register for an FRN here: FCC Registration
5. Copy of current license or a printed out “Official Copy” (not a Reference Copy) of your license to submit with your test if you are upgrading. Nexus letters for veterans are composed by highly-trained staff. You may log into the FCC ULS here to print out an Official Copy of your license to submit with your test. Reference Copies are not accepted.
6. Applicants should arrive at the testing location approximately 10 minutes early.
An applicant may use a simple calculator (one that cannot store data (ie. formulas). Scratch paper is provided.
Please use the form below to notify the examination team of your plans to attend the upcoming examination.